Looking for ways to save on engagement rings? Chances are you’re a savvy shopper and looking to save money for other aspects of the wedding day. If you’re looking to get the best deal possible then it means you will have more money left over to spend on your marriage.
At ABQ Gold & Silver, we want to help our customers find the best deal when it comes to buying engagement rings in Albuquerque. Follow these tips to ensure your commitment is sealed with the ring you both love and a budget you can manage:
- Always stick with your budget. Making a commitment to stick to your intended goal will help you and your partner from throwing the budget out the door.
- Have a basic understanding of the 4 C’s of diamonds.
- Cut- This is a measure of the technique in which the diamond is cut — for example, the way the stone is faceted will affect how much light reflects its angles and how shiny it is overall.
- Color- This has to do with the color or lack of color in the diamond. A colorless diamond is higher quality than a diamond with yellow tints.
- Clarity- This refers to the clearness of the diamond. Inclusions or blemishes present in the diamond make it imperfect.
- Carat- refers to the measure of physical weight of the diamond. The more it weighs the more expensive the diamond will be.
- Compare prices. Do your homework when it comes to diamond shopping. Shop retailers to determine which one is providing the best value.
ABQ Gold & Silver
At ABQ Gold & Silver we make it easy to express your love with an exceptional collection of engagement rings in Albuquerque. Visit our store to find the best price and shop from classic solitaires to contemporary ring styles.